Our jewellery is adorned with handcrafted work using different piroi techniques which involve looping, twisting and shaping wires of different types. We also use techniques like carving, reticulation, meenakari, kundankari, enamel work, dori work, takkar work, thread work, needlework, etc.
This one-of-a-kind necklace is made by combining multi-shaded strings of blue jade beads. The tassel ends of the necklace are actually upturned silver carved jhumkis with quirky drops like golden owls, baroque pearls, unshaped pearls, and beads hanging by gossamer-thin golden chains. Its a no barriers necklace in the sense that it can be draped in multiple ways, maybe around the neck with ends on both sides, like an open necklace, or even with one of the ends on the back, somewhat like a scarf. The absence of a lock permits you to get as creative as you wish?
- Keep away from water, hairspray, perfume, and other liquids.
- Clean when required with a soft cloth or paper napkin.
- Store in a plastic airtight pouch and do not keep it under heavy items as the Jewelry has delicate hand-crafted elements.
Ready To Ship
21% – 30%
|Manufacturer/ Packer/ Importer||
Heer House of Jewellery
|Country Of Origin||
- Each product is unique, shipping times will vary. Look for shipping info on the product page for individual shipping times.
- We make sure you get your products as fast as possible, and our reliable delivery partners make sure that your shipments arrive safe and on time. Shipping in India is FREE for all orders above Rs. 799.
- Our logistics partners will be able to deliver the shipment to you between 9 am to 9 pm. Delivery times are subject to factors beyond our control, including unexpected travel delays from our couriers, and transporters due to weather conditions and strikes.
- Address changes are not accepted once an order has been shipped. If you want to change your address, please contact \"help center\" as soon as possible because only pre-shipped orders can be changed.
- Once your return has been approved, we would be happy to process your refund. You can either choose the original payment method you used when placing this order or we can refund the amount in your Vyanra Wallet.
- You can check your refund in your Vyanra Wallet in “My Account” section.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Cancellation requests will be accepted strictly within 24 hours of placing the order only.
- If for some reason you are not satisfied with the product, you can initiate a return or exchange request from the \"My Orders\" section on the website within 48hours after the product is delivered to you. Please make sure that the product is in its original condition with all tags, UNUSED, UNWORN, UNSTAINED, and must be in the original packaging.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that the product image color appearing on your device display will be accurate.