Our jewellery is adorned with handcrafted work using different piroi techniques which involve looping, twisting and shaping wires of different types. We also use techniques like carving, reticulation, meenakari, kundankari, enamel work, dori work, takkar work, thread work, needlework, etc.
Indian weddings are incomplete without the main pandal being festooned with endless strings of genda or marigold flowers. These golden-hued flowers bring a touch of culture and color to these occasions, just like the genda inspired element brings to our earrings. The paan or betel leaf-shaped silver tikda is considered extremely pious in Hindu rituals, thus we have combined it with the genda inspired golden wired pearl strings in our earrings giving the entire accessory an eye-catching and culturally rich look.
Style tip: Our Genda ladi jhumkas would look gorgeous paired with smoky eyes and pulled-back hair!
- Keep away from water, hairspray, perfume, and other liquids.
- Clean when required with a soft cloth or paper napkin.
- Store in a plastic airtight pouch and do not keep it under heavy items as the Jewelry has delicate hand-crafted elements.
|Country Of Origin||
|Manufacturer/ Packer/ Importer||
Heer House of Jewellery
Heer House of Jewellery
Ready To Ship
- Each product is unique, shipping times will vary. Look for shipping info on the product page for individual shipping times.
- We make sure you get your products as fast as possible, and our reliable delivery partners make sure that your shipments arrive safe and on time. Shipping in India is FREE for all orders above Rs. 799.
- Our logistics partners will be able to deliver the shipment to you between 9 am to 9 pm. Delivery times are subject to factors beyond our control, including unexpected travel delays from our couriers, and transporters due to weather conditions and strikes.
- Address changes are not accepted once an order has been shipped. If you want to change your address, please contact \"help center\" as soon as possible because only pre-shipped orders can be changed.
- Once your return has been approved, we\'d be happy to process your refund. You can either choose the original payment method you used when placing this order or we can refund the amount in your Vyanra Wallet.
- You can check your refund in your Vyanra Wallet in “My Account” section.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Cancellation requests will be accepted strictly within 24 hours of placing the order only.
- If for some reason you are not satisfied with the product, you can initiate a return or exchange request from the \'My Orders\' section on the website within 7 days from delivery. Please make sure that the product is in its original condition with all tags.