Our jewellery is adorned with handcrafted work using different piroi techniques which involve looping, twisting and shaping wires of different types. We also use techniques like carving, reticulation, meenakari, kundankari, enamel work, dori work, takkar work, thread work, needlework, etc.
We use materials like shell pearls, copper alloy metal,
chains, natural and lab treated stones, carved and textured stones, beads, carved silver and gold look elements, polkis, etc.
This hand-made choker set is made of hexagonal-shaped polkis and strands of fine pearls. The tops and choker have been given a border of blue-tipped pearls, irregular pale sea-green stones reminiscent of flower petals have been strung on the choker with red-tipped pearls. A lovely hand-done dori completes this set’s ethereal look.
- Keep away from water, hairspray, perfume and other liquids.
- Clean when required with a soft cloth or paper napkin.
- Store in a plastic airtight pouch and do not keep it under heavy items as the Jewelery has delicate hand crafted elements.
Made To Order
|Manufacturer/ Packer/ Importer||
Heer House of Jewellery
|Country Of Origin||
- This article will be delivered within 7-10 days.
- We make sure you get your products as fast as possible, and our reliable delivery partners make sure that your shipments arrive safe and on time. Shipping in India is FREE for all orders above Rs. 799.
- Our logistics partners will be able to deliver the shipment to you between 9 am to 9 pm. Delivery times are subject to factors beyond our control, including unexpected travel delays from our couriers, and transporters due to weather conditions and strikes.
- Address changes are not accepted once an order has been shipped. If you want to change your address, please contact "help center" as soon as possible because only pre-shipped orders can be changed.
- Once your return has been approved, we would be happy to process your refund. You can either choose the original payment method you used when placing this order or we can refund the amount in your Vyanra Wallet.
- You can check your refund in your Vyanra Wallet in “My Account” section.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Cancellation requests will be accepted strictly within 24 hours of placing the order only.
- If for some reason you are not satisfied with the product, you can initiate a return or exchange request from the "My Orders" section on the website within 48hours after the product is delivered to you. Please make sure that the product is in its original condition with all tags, UNUSED, UNWORN, UNSTAINED, and must be in the original packaging.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that the product image color appearing on your device display will be accurate.