The types of Long Dresses every woman should own
Even those girls who love wearing jeans every day will surely agree that having a couple of Indian dresses in your wardrobe is extremely necessary. However, these pieces of clothing come in endless designs and styles that selecting the one that is perfect is quite challenging. There was a time when Indian traditional dresses took a backseat in the industry of fashion, but slowly it started to make an appearance everywhere. And now going in your Desi Avatar is cool and stylish. In this piece of writing, we have put together few types of long designer dresses every woman should own.
- A Maxi Dress: It is believed that long dresses are strictly meant for tall women, but that is completely a myth. In fact, floor-length dresses are affordable designer dresses and looks equally amazing on short height girl too. Petite women should select gradient maxi dress, while plus-sized women should stick to straight-cut gowns. So, whether it’s your appointment to a salon, a cocktail party, or a date at a coffee shop, a casual long maxi dress can look effortlessly beautiful. Wear it with a pair of gladiator sandals, but if you are going for some special reason, team it with heels or boots.
- A Cozy Everyday Dress: A cozy everyday designer dress is simple, inexpensive and comfortable and is the perfect choice for an evening. Whether you are going to a university, for a walk, or to a movie with your friends, this dress will surely keep you cozy and stylish all day long.
- Lacey Style: You cannot do without lace in this peak season! White, yellow, peach or mint green are the colors that fit in. If you want to make a feminine and flirty statement, then go for black lace, as it spells lady-like glamour. Darker shades in red and black need classic pumps and you can team a denim jacket with a flare lace dress. You can even buy ethnic wear online at affordable rates.
- A Floor-length Evening Gown: You may rarely pull a floor-length evening gown out, but you will want an affordable designer dress for your special occasions. You can wear such a beautiful dress to any formal event too, like a wedding, celebration, or official parties after 7 pm.
- Floor Length Anarkali Dress: Feel the freshness of something new in yourself with some great color combinations, crafted in a beautiful net floor Anarkali suit. Beautiful anarkalis features on net and georgette fabrics that are beautifully designed with zari, stone and sequins embroidery patterns. The designer Anarkali suit even comes with santoon churidar paired up with a lovely net dupatta. In accordance to look more stunning, try this out with elegant sandals and beautiful accessories.
Indian designer dresses symbolize elegance and grace in a beautiful manner. If you do not have Indian dresses in your wardrobe, we urge you to explore our amazing collection of traditional ethnic wear and you can even buy ethnic wear online from here. With these dresses in your collection, you are never going to be staring at your wardrobe again when the occasion calls for Indian wear.